Vegan Recipe: Asian Kale Slaw
Kale is high in calcium, fiber, iron, and vitamin K to name just a few of its benefits. Here's an easy and delicious way to get more of it in your diet.
Asian Kale Slaw
- 2 c. chopped kale
- ½ c. chopped cabbage
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ c. shredded carrots
- 3/8 c. peanut butter
- 3/8 c. soy sauce
- ¼ c. honey
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. Sriracha, optional
- crushed peanuts, optional
1. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and Sriracha until well mixed.
3. Add the dressing to the kale mixture and stir until well combined. Top with peanuts if desired.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com
About the Author
Charlie Knoles helps you find meaning, happiness, and fulfillment in your life with this guided meditation.view course
This guided meditation course will teach you numerous meditation techniques that will change your life!view course
This nutrition course will teach you the basics to help you incorporate a plant-based diet into your everyday life!view course