Breakfast can be a challenge on a gluten-free diet. Sometimes gluten-free alternatives to traditional breakfast foods are disappointing — either too heavy and dense, or delivering an unpleasant Read
So start sprinkling Turmeric over your favorite curries or on top of salads! Here’s one of my favorite Turmeric recipes:
Turmeric and Miso Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- a squeeze of honey
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- sesame seeds to your liking.
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. The measurements don’t have to be exact; you can adjust to your own flavor preferences.
2. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Enjoy over your favorite salad!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com
To learn more about plant-based nutrition, check out our video course The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition.