Have you ever had one of those days when you hit a wall? You've run your body hard, you've indulged in food and/or drink past the point of fun, and now you just feel "yucky. Read
So start sprinkling Turmeric over your favorite curries or on top of salads! Here’s one of my favorite Turmeric recipes:
Turmeric and Miso Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- a squeeze of honey
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- sesame seeds to your liking.
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. The measurements don’t have to be exact; you can adjust to your own flavor preferences.
2. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Enjoy over your favorite salad!
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com
To learn more about plant-based nutrition, check out our video course The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition.